We have been receiving a LOT of questions concerning this season. We will be following many of the industry recommended practices and New Mexico Public Health Orders. The safety of our guests, staff and our community are of utmost importance to us. We will operate under a clean, socially distanced and Covid Safe environment at a limited capacity. The holidays are always a busy time, and we ask that if you are sick, feeling symptoms or uncomfortable around other people to please visit us at a later date.
Day to Day Operations
- Face Coverings are required at all times with the exception of eating or drinking.
- 6 foot social distancing will be required and encouraged.
- Employees will be screened daily for Covid-19 symptoms and asked to stay home or sent home if they exhibit any symptoms. A test or 14-day self quarantine will follow.
- All indoor spaces will be cleaned and sanitized 3 times daily.
- Social distancing will need to be maintained in parking lots along with face coverings. With the limited capacities this year, we ask that if you aren’t riding or tubing to please stay home.
- Gloves will be required for all activities.
Lifts and Capacities
- Tubing will be capped at 140 people per session to ensure everyone has their own tubes. Tubes will be sanitized after each session.
- 6 foot spacing in lift lines is mandatory. Tip to tail spacing from the guest in front of or behind you.
- Guests traveling together may ride the lift together.
- Guest traveling alone can ride the chairlift alone.
- Lifts must operate at 25% of their daily operational uphill capacity. Below is the uphill capacity based per hour:
|Tubing Lift (Conveyor)||808||202|
|Bunny Hill (Handle Tow)||1024||256|
- The rental shop will be limited to 25% capacity which is 75 people in the shop.
- Indoor lockers will not be available this season, and we ask you to use your vehicle as your locker.
- Rental equipment will be sanitized daily.
- Group lessons will not be offered this year as to not exceed the mass gathering (5) limit per the Public Health Order.
- Groups must not intermingle.
- Names, date and time of training must be recorded for all participants.
- Private lessons for up to 4 people plus 1 instructor will be the maximum permitted.
- Indoor dining and warming areas will not be available in accordance with the Public Health Order.
- The restaurant will have a more limited menu, and serve more as a snack bar with drinks, snacks, and quick items.
- Outdoor seating is limited. Tables are limited to 6 guests and must be spaced 6 feet apart. Please do not move tables or chairs.
- If all the seating is taken, your car will have to serve as your lodge.