*This page is dedicated to winter snow tubing. Not the summer tubing. Please see the “Summer Tubing” page for more information about it.
No experience necessary. Riders must be at least 42 inches tall and able to ride in their own tube. Tickets are sold on a first come first served basis with a limit of 200 people per session so that everyone gets plenty of runs without waiting in line too long. We do not offer reservations at this time, but tickets can be purchased same day for a later session. The afternoon session sells out often, so please get here early.
- One must be 42″ or taller to ride. We no not allow children to ride on a parent’s lap. This is a strict height requirement. No exceptions.
- All tubing participants must have a valid lift ticket and worn correctly. No swapping jackets or tickets. If you don’t know how to properly apply your ticket, see one of the signs at the ticket window or ask for help.
- Only one person per tube.
- Make sure the lane is clear prior to starting down.
- Exit the lane you ride, do not cross lanes, and exit your lane as quickly as possible.
- No alcohol allowed, and no obviously impaired person is allowed to participate.
- One must know how to load and unload safely when using the tubing run lift. No walking or horseplay while on lift.
- All tubing participants are required to drag their feet to slow down as they near the end of the tubing run. DO NOT hit the airbag.
Tubing may be hazardous. There are risks associated with this activity including, but not limited to, changing weather and surface conditions, speed and falling from the tube, slipping or falling while walking on the tube run area, collisions with other tubers as well as natural and man-made objects, taking drugs, and the lack of control of speed and direction. By purchasing a tubing ticket, one assumes the risks and the risk of any injury related to this activity.
TUBING HILL INFORMATION
700 Feet Long
70 Feet of Vertical Drop
One Unbelievable Ride!
Tubing is sold in 2 hour blocks: 9AM to 11AM, 11:30AM to 1:30PM, and 2:00PM to 4:00PM.
Cost Per Person is $25 per tubing session.
We would like to tube, how does that work?
Tubing is sold in two hour blocks, 9AM-11AM, 11:30AM-1:30PM, and 2PM-4PM. The cost is $25 per person which includes the lift ticket, and tube rental.
Do we have to rent tubes or can we bring our own?
Our slope and lift are designed for our tubes which have a liner, handles and a leash on them. A regular tube is not compatible with our lift.
I have a small child, is there an age restriction for the tubing?
There is no age restriction, but there is a size restriction. Riders must be a minimum of 42″ (inches) tall, and able to ride in their own tube. They must be able to get in and out of the tube on their own, and be able to get out of the lane on their own once they reach the bottom. Parents can ride in their own tube and go down with them holding onto their tube.